OH MY GOSH!!! I am dying! That is the COOLEST picture! We have to come up there ASAP! I called Nate right away and had him look it up...he thinks Kyle's face is like "get me out of here!" I'm so jealous!
Whatever! But I passed it on to John who showed his secretary. She was dying, too! Totally jealous. We'll have to take a summer camping trip up there for sure.
4 comments:
Oh my heck, Marci! Is that real??
That is so awesome!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am dying! That is the COOLEST picture! We have to come up there ASAP! I called Nate right away and had him look it up...he thinks Kyle's face is like "get me out of here!"
I'm so jealous!
Melissa that is so funny. Isn't Kyle such a great sport?! I hope y'all really do come up here! Will Nate get in the picture too?
Tina, I think you and John should go do that. The Mayor is the one that takes your pic. You know you secretly want to!! ha ha ha
Whatever! But I passed it on to John who showed his secretary. She was dying, too! Totally jealous. We'll have to take a summer camping trip up there for sure.
Post a Comment