Thursday, February 14, 2008

Double Wammy

Valentine's Day means a lot to us. It is bitter sweet. We left all we knew and our families and came here for Kyle's job. A job which we are grateful for. And the sweet part, job and "HELLO" its a day to celebrate our burnin love for each other... Right? So I thought it would be fitting to include a way cute picture of my husband with our little girl at the time. Since then, we have aquired two more cuties to our Fun Fredi clan!

Here he is again with a good dose of marriage and fatherhood on his belt and he still has it!! Hottie! I am grateful for you babe and I love you. I am sorry you had to work tonight. You sacrifice so much for me and the kids and I want to whole world to know that I love you and I recognize your dedication to us and to your job. You are a very valuable man and you are appreciated! Happy Heart day babe!

2 comments:

Melissa and Nate said...

Cute post! We love Kyle too! I can't believe you guys have already livee in WA that long! That's funny that Valentines Day was Kyle's first day on the job...because it was Nate's too!

Tina said...

Aren't you glad you married your Valentine??

John apologized to me too that we couldn't go out that day...I just said, Hey, I'll be here tomorrow. :)