When we got to Utah I was complaining that my back hurt. I felt bad complaining because the older I get, I feel new and different pains and I am afraid of sounding like a whimp. So the very day that Kyle flew out, I was in a ton of pain only in my back though. I thought I was going to pass out and I felt sick to my stomach and I was in a cold sweat. I was so embarrassed to be hurting that bad and I wasn't used to all the sweet love and attention. I tried to put on a brave front and be okay. I had to do it for my daughter. She pays so much attention to what is said and when she heard that I was wanting to throw up, she gets a little upset. Anyway, I went a whole week with severe back pain. Needless to say, yesterday was terrible and these are my pretty little kidney stones I passed. GROSS! I put them next to a tic tac so that you can compare the size. I was in so much pain yesterday and I did it all by myself. Kyla is the best little girl and she helped as much as a 5 year old could. Kyle was a work, and he was trying so hard to get away. I know he felt bad that he could not be here for me, I know he LOVES me anyway!!! I love him and so he is totally forgiven. I don't think he knows how stong his wife is though. My back still totally hurts, and I probably should go to the doctor, but I am afraid too. I don't think this is normal back pain and I am kinda nervous. I just want it to go away. I'll tell ya, if it is not one thing, it's another. Well I will get off my soap box.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



6 comments:
You're so busted! I'm glad that you were able to pass a couple stones--I hope that's the last of it...
You definately are a trooper. I'm glad you are feeling better today. Hope this is the last of those darn things.
Marci! You poor girl! I can take your kids when things are tough.....please call me!! Hopefully, the worst is over.
Marci, I am so sorry,I told you you still had those in there,but WOW those are HUGE,man you are so tough,when you were at the house you were so tough even tough I could see the pain in your eyes.the only complaint was your back ached all the time OUCH
Marci,
I am so sorry I hear those are killer. If there is anything I can do to help. Let me know.
Okay, I know it shouldn't be funny, but I am laughing that you got a shot of your stones AND used a tic tac for comparison! So funny! But, I am sorry that you have had so much pain and discomfort, too. I really hope you don't have any more problems with those! You are a tough cookie!
Post a Comment