Saturday, February 16, 2008

I miss my brother!

Here my brother is at his retirement ceremony. It was nice having him live so close to us, but now that he is retired he and Karen moved to Georgia. I really enjoyed getting to know him a lot more. He was 17 when he left home and I was 4 so I didn't really know him. He is a good good man and I am just missing him. His troop is over in Iraq and we can't forget our brave warriors abroad and here at home who put their lives on the line for our freedom.

They honor the wives of our brave men for their sacrifice too.

SOOOOO HANDSOME!!!






Kaden was so tired.....

It was nice of them to carve the turkey.

I miss you and hope Georgia and retirement are good to you both!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Marci. We miss you and loved the three years we spent in your area.

Come see us.