I am having a hard time as a mom to let my kids get any older. Kade is fixing to turn 4 and I am struggling. Okay, so his birthday is in a little over a month, but none the less, I am having a way hard time. I was looking at some pictures of the "old" days and thought I would post a few. I like to do my blogging on our laptop because the basement is just to cold and lonely to do it down there. My genius of a husband, (he is a genius to me) linked the laptop to the computer downstairs so that I have access to all the pics. I unfortanetly can't change the format of them unless I am down there. 1... I am too lazy to go down there, and 2.... it's too cold for me and lonely. I do plan on posting more pictures of the "old" days for my enjoyment and my parents since my they are my kids very bestest friends!!
This is Kaden's first Halloween and I think that his baby sister looks just like him.
Kyla was our little Utah State Cheerleader. Ask her the chant, both her and Kade can tell ya!!
Utah State, Hey Aggies all the way, go Aggies, go Aggies, Hey hey hey!
Okay, really, if ya can't laugh at yourself, then ya just don't have the right to laugh at all!!!
This is one that I could rotate and too darn lazy to walk downstairs to do it so all our heads don't have to be all skawampis to look and laugh. I guess Kyle was laughing to hard when he took this cause usually his pictures are crystal clear!!! (Seriously, I'm still laughing)
Soooo cute!
Kyla honestly cracks me up! I have a video of her with her blue glasses on and she is counting to ten and Kyle wanted her to take them off and she gave the dirtiest look to Kyle. Soooo cute!
Kyla always and still does have a purse in tow. She is for sure, 100% girly girl! That's my girl!!!
Poor Kade, subjected to wearing a girls hat but when I saw it, it reminded me of Kambri again.
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



3 comments:
Kambri really does look a lot like Kade did! Those are the cutest pictures. Thanks for sharing. And what the heck were you doing in that picture??
I was sleeping!!! Can you believe that? Oh my goodness, I am still laughing.
Those are some sweet babies! Your kids all have such perfect toned, beautiful skin. And yeah, they do look a lot alike. Thanks for posting those! It makes me want a baby! Oh wait....
Post a Comment