I am sooo against video games and Kyle really wanted to get one for Christmas and I kept telling him NO! I thought is was like our XBOX, well I was wrong. This was soooo much fun to watch and to play! This was what my M.I.L. bought for her family for Christmas. What a fun game, Mom!!
Kade is a way good bowler!!
You can even bowl in your nightgown!!! I'm loving it!!
The boxing was a blast!!!
Kade is a natural!! Be afraid, very afraid!!



6 comments:
I can't believe how tempted I am to get a Wii someday... I have always been like you--totally anti! It was so much fun, though, and I liked Tina's argument that kids need something up here in the long, rainy winters!
Marci!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog! It is SO cute! I'm so excited to keep in touch this way! Your kids have got to be the most adorable in Washington...I can't believe how much Kyla and Kade have grown up since we saw them last. And Kambria is so beautiful-have you been making her bows?
On a side note-Nate totally wants a Wii too and I think he's finally talked me into it. They look like so much fun!
Yeah for blogging! I can't wait to see your updates!
Josh is our current boxing champ!! I even KO'd on my first try. You ALL are invited anytime to play with us!
Laura... I think we are gonna have to go Wii shopping. I think it might be worth the moola!!
Melissa.. I am happy to be blogging too. Instead of reading now, I feel I want to blog. I wish I was talented enough to make Kambri's bows, they all come from Beaver!!
Tina... I'm game (ha ha, no pun intended)
Thanks for sending me your blog site... I love it and I love you guys! I miss you all so much! We live too close not to see each other more. I am the Stake Dance Festival Director so that is way crazy busy right now and I just started back to OC, only one class for now. Jazzie and I are going together so it is fun! Psych 101.
Big hugs! We need to get together and swap candles and stamps!
You DEFINITELY have the cutest blog on the block!! I love it.
Post a Comment