Grandpa Armond passed away yesterday. He was so nice and good to me. He was an amazing man who helped mold my husband into the man he is today. Grandpa Armond is to Kyle what Kyle's dad is to my kids. Grandpa's grandkids were his world. Kyle has so many fun and wonderful memories of Grandpa. We still have a t.v. that Kyle helped his grandpa totally fix. Kyle got his love for electronics from his grandpa.

We will miss grandpa. I am grateful for my knowledge of this life and for the Plan of Salvation. I know that we will be with him again. I love him!!



2 comments:
How sweet, Marci. We'll be thinking of you.
And no fair making me cry with those red rocks and blue sky in the background! I'm coming with you next time!!
Just from what I know of your FIL, saying that Grandpa Armond was like him is a huge compliment. What a blessing to have such wonderful people in your family.
Post a Comment