I took Kyla and Kambri to the Dr. today after Kyla has had some symptoms for a week. Her fever is consistently high, (103 to 104). She has had a terrible cough and she just is not getting better. Well my little Kyla bugs has pneumonia. I feel terrible thinking that it is a virus and that she will get better. They even gave her pain medicine because she is hurting so much. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
So about my little Kam-Kakes! Her right ear is beginning to get an ear infection and she has a virus. Along with her virus, she has respiratory complications and so she is on a nebulizer. Well, Kambri hates her medicine and will not take it that well. So I thought I could trick her and put it in a bottle. Nothing is going to fool this girl. She is too smart! She sounds terrible but the whole time, she has a beautiful smile on her face.



7 comments:
OH WOW! Poor girls...you included!! I hope you guys get feeling better quick. Let me know if I can do anything for you!! Really.
What a way to come home from vacation!! So sorry that you guys are sick over there! If there is anything I can do to help, just hollar!
I couldn't believe how miserable she looked last night. I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Hi Kyla, That picture make's me so sad. I hope you get feeling better really really soon. I Love you guys so much!!!!!! Grandpa
thanks grandpa i love you
thanks grandpa i love you
Poor girls! I took Gillian today since you had me thinking she might have pneumonia, too, but she doesn't. She has tonsilitis, the flu, and an eye infection! The picture of Kyla reminds me of Gilli. Don't you just hate it when your kids are sick? And to think, YOU brought ME dinner (and the most delicious dinner)! PLEASE let me know if you need anything. Take care of those girlies.
Post a Comment