I just want Grandpa and Grandma to know that we are thinking of them and love them very much!! Honestly I can say that I really did get lucky when I married into this family. On both sides I have such wonderful grandparents-in-laws. Grandpa Armond is not feeling very well and I just want him to know how much we love and miss him and are thinking of him everyday. Grandma is such a strong lady and has the love of Mother Teresa. I am so grateful for them and my kids are lucky to have "their" Nona and Papa!!
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago





1 comments:
Yay! I can finally read and catch up on your blog. I don't know why I couldn't see any words for so long. Wierd! I love this post to your grandparents. You can never tell them enough how much you love them, can you? Such sweet pictures.
Post a Comment