Monday, January 14, 2008

Ski Trip #1

I labeled in #1 because Kyle still has to take Kyla since she was really really sick!


Without embarrassing my cute husband... TOO much....
What a HOTTIE!! The two men I can't stand to live without!!


I guess Kyle had to finally take the edgie-wedgies off. Kade did better without them. This is the kids second year to ski and Kade is seemingly doing well....


How cute is that... It was so cold up at Brian Head and he is having a great time!


Grandpa knows how to warm him right up! That is a big cup of hot cocoa. I am just wondering if he drank it all. I make him hot chocolate all the time and he never even drinks a quarter of a cup! I am happy that he had a good time. Next time, Grandpa needs to hit the slopes!!!

0 comments: