Kyle came home early one day and he and Kaden went and had some man time.
Kade's first day of school!
This was so cute to see them holding hands. We went to the open house so that we could meet their teachers.
Kyla's room at her desk.
What a cutie!
EVERYDAY Kambri runs up to the kids after school and gives them hugs. It is so dang cute!
My babies! How cute are they?
Kyle is fixing to go on a scout campout and he took Kade with him. I had to get a family pic so that I could remember Kade's first time camping. He was so dang happy to go!!
This is where they camped or I guess I should say what they slept in.
The only one to catch a fish! That's my boy!!
Kyla lost another tooth! It is quite the story. It has been loose for DAYS and her gums were really really red and it was hurting her bad. She would not let us take it out. We told her that it would feel a ton better if her tooth was out. This was all this weekend. With her freaking out we told her that we would do it for family home evening on Monday. (pictures were on Monday, and we wanted her to have her two front ones for her pics)
So Monday came and Kyla was freaking out. Kyle had her talked into letting him just wrap some dental floss around her tooth. In the middle of my story for FHE, he yanked her tooth right out! Blood everywhere and she was mad and crying. Once she calmed down, her tooth or lack of tooth felt so much better. She talks non stop now. She likes the way it feels!



6 comments:
You are a busy woman! You have a beautiful family and it looks like you're all enjoying life!
Still love the hair cut!
Wow...Nice wad of cash Kambri! :)
You have been busy! Cute hair!
I know Tina! I wish I had that much moola! I hope your day yesterday was a great one!
What a perfect little family. I'm so thankful for this blog so we can keep up with what your all doing. Since we live so far apart, this is the next best5 thing. Love and Hugs. Nona
Wow!!!1st, I can't believe that Kyla is in 1st grade, you are getting too old too fast. 2nd, I can't believe that Kaden is in Kindergarten. Dude you can't be in school already. 3rd, that is the best thing to know that your kiddos LOVE one another to be holding hands and letting little sister run up to them and give them hugs. That is what life is all about.
Kaden, I can't believe that you got to go on a scout camp out. How cool was that. You are the DUDE, because you were the only one to catch the fish. Way to go!!
Kyla, you look like a toothless child. I bet it does feel better without the tooth in your mouth. You look so 1st gradeish (if that is even a word) I can't wait to see you and count all of your missing teeth. How is it being able to show Kaden around the school, just like a school helper? You are great and I am so proud of you, keep up the good work!
Kambri, wow! you look gorgeous with those kissable lips. I love you and I love your personality. Call me sometime!!!
Marci, I love your hair. That is how I cut Samantha's hair. You look beautiful as always. You and Kyle should be proud of yourselves for raising such CUTE and good kids. Love ya lots, Marla
I love your hair Marci. I need to do something different with mine, I'm so sick of it!
Post a Comment