Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Day with Fun Friends!


Jen and her kids took us to the zoo one day. It was fun. Here are some random pics of the day. Some of the pics are blurry because, well, the carousel was going.




































































































































I just have to say this again. Jen's husband is in Iraq right now. He left behind is wife and four kids in the name of freedom. He will be home in a couple months. Yay!! But please, don't forget to thank our military and their families. We are free because of them. Our military sign up to protect us. They are even willing to die, in the name of freedom. Maybe willing isn't the right word to use, so many have died for us. Our Savior died for us too, so that we can be free. So that we can choose. Just like we should always remember our Savior, we should remember these brave, courageous and selfless men and women and their families. I am proud of my brother who gave 29 years in the U.S. Army. I am grateful that he was able to retire and he is here and alive. So many soldiers have passed through the veil or are wounded and struggleing with that. Please don't forget our warriors!
I know I am pretty redundant, I just feel they don't get the proper respect and support. Thank you Jen and kids. Your sacrifice is appreciated in our home. Thank you for taking us. It was so much fun. It was fun chatting the day away. You are a strong and amazing lady. You inspire me to be stronger and to hold my head high, even when life gets tough. You put a smile on and keep on pushing forward. Your husband is a lucky man to have a sweet and kind wife like you. Thanks again!! Love ya

3 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

How fun! You are such a great mom!

Tina said...

Marci, you are such a good example of patriotism. Thanks for the reminder!

Man, Kyle really is a hard worker. Your house is looking great!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

-K- I know I must be stressed out to the maximum capacity when your little comment on my blog made me tear up! I'm phycho. Miss you too! Your kids ARE getting big. They are so dang cute. Ellie did start Kindergarten this year and she loves it! Riding the bus is the best thing that has ever happened to her. She and Maycie look so cute walking to the bus together with their backpacks on. I swear I'll catch up on all this later when and if my life ever gets back to normal. Luvs n stuff. Nat