Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Way hard working MAN!!!

And he's mine! Kyle is redoing the outside now! Unfortunatly, I think we had a short summer. So he can only get the back and two sides done. He is not doing the front because the rain is coming and he has taken off so much time from work that the gables are going to have to wait till next year. He is amazing. He is such a hard worker. He is tired and burnt out, but he still pushes through all the hard work! I am so proud of him and I am so lucky to have a man who cares about our home so much.

He caulked every joint, crack, nail, everything! It was a very long month.



The sun was hitting on the side so he could only paint one half of it. It looks good!











Our funny girl Kambri!!!





































You wanna hear something kinda funny? When we were in Hawaii, Ky was 2 and Kade was 1 and I bought her some pants. They are the pants that Kyla is wearing in this picture. She just now wears them as capris. Kambri wears them as pants. I think its funny. What would that be like. I wish my legs would grow longer and my waist.... well I wish my waist didn't grow anymore. We'll leave it at that!!!

















POOR GUY!



























Now, we will paint the trim and gutters and the back will look brand new.

Kyle, I hope you know how grateful I am that you work so hard. You get up everyday and go off to work and you never murmur. You come home and work on this money pit, a money pit that I love. Your sweat has made it beautiful! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Looks GREAT! What a great guy you have :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kyle you are too wonderful...my heart stopped beating when I saw these pictures. It reminded me of the bucket truck and you daring to do things no matter how high or risky. Your home looks so nice. High 5!!!!!!! I Love you, Marcie and the kids so much. Group hug for me. Grandma
6-together