Marc I love ya!!
Thanks Marci! That was a perfect start to my day today. I miss seeing you on Sundays...the other side of the building seems SO far away...but your kids are such cuties in primary!
Hi Marci- it's Marcie :)I stumbled upon your blog when I was on Hoisington's blog- I hope you don't mind. (sheepish grin) If you want to get back at me here's our blog cozzensfamilynews.blogspot.com :)Good message, I love the Mormon Ads!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Marc I love ya!!
Thanks Marci! That was a perfect start to my day today.
I miss seeing you on Sundays...the other side of the building seems SO far away...but your kids are such cuties in primary!
Hi Marci- it's Marcie :)
I stumbled upon your blog when I was on Hoisington's blog- I hope you don't mind. (sheepish grin)
If you want to get back at me here's our blog cozzensfamilynews.blogspot.com :)
Good message, I love the Mormon Ads!
Post a Comment