Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful!

Ummm so when I bought my turkey, I totally did not realize that it was a stuffed turkey. Your probably thinking, so, well I go to prepare my THAWED turkey today and it says all over, 'Do Not Thaw', 'cook frozen'. I was shocked! I couldn't believe I thawed my turkey! After talking with family and doing research, we threw Tom out!!!
I guess there is a first for everything. We went to Claim Jumper for Thanksgiving dinner, and Kyle told me that this is the first time in his whole life that he as gone to eat on this special day! Personally, I loved it! I didn't have to spend hours cooking and then clean it all up!


5 comments:

Melissa and Nate said...

I love it! That's how we should ALL do Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Marci, I can't believe how long your hair is. Kamcakes looks like she is going strawberry blonde. I'm glad that you were all together on thanksgiving. Marla

Tina said...

Hilarious!!

Your hair is long...so cute!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Nice try! I think you did it on purpose! I would;) Someone else cleaning up dinner...heck yah!

Anonymous said...

we are truly mother/daughter,i laughed all day,remember those past Christmas dinners the one turkey i cut into and blood ran out and the huge primerib i burned as everyone watched with anticipation and hungry eyes Love Mom Natalie