Kyla and I went on Journey to Atlantis and here is the rest of the fam waiting for us! Kade and Kyla loved it. If we would have let them, we would have been on that ride all day!
Kyla blowing bubbles waiting for our men!
Its funny how we have to take separate pictures. The boys vs. the girls!



4 comments:
I laughed out loud at Kambri's glasses. Hilarious! I LOVE Kyla's hair, too.
To the Monfredi Kids, You looked like you had a blast!!! I can't believe how fast you are all growing. Would you just stop! Just laugh, I am only kidding, but I am wanting to see you. So hurry up and come my way. Love, Aunt Marla
Brent had one of those great HHR's too. We wanted to put a sign in it that said, "We did not actually buy this car."
:)
Kyle picked up another vehicle? What happened to his truck? You are so dedicated to keep this up to date.
XOXO?
Post a Comment