Kambri loves Kyla's backpack now! She always wants to wear it. I made Kam so mad the other day when we got in the van to take Ky to school and she would not take it off. She screamed so loud. See, she wants to be like her big sister!
Kambri is a big fan of animals. Both girls had so much fun with this little kitten. Kade had fun till he got scratched. Then he just thought that cat was a bad bad cat. He didn't want anything to do with it again after that!
I am so excited to go home and see how Kam does on our stairs. We only have a few more weeks down here and then HOME SWEET HOME! It was so nice going home to Beaver for a couple of days. Kaden stayed with mom and dad. He had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back for Christmas.



1 comments:
I just can not believe how much Kambri is growing up!
Such cute pictures.
Post a Comment