Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our last couple of weeks

Random pictures of Kyla and Kaden. I ummm, was down in bed on Saturday and couldn't even get up and these are pics that my wonderful kiddos drew. I am so grateful to Ms. French again, because before Kyla started school she did wonderful stick figures, (she got that talent from me) but her teacher taught the kids to draw a real person and then she taught Kaden. They do so well.

So I came up from doing the laundry and this is my Kakes. She wanted a Peeps and I told her no, I even put them on the next higher shelf. Here ya go, she must have wanted it bad enough. She didn't shy away when I turned the corner and saw her, she just grinned!


Kaden went to a dance studio for his field trip a while ago and here it finally is. They danced to 'Green Eggs and Ham'. It was dang cute! Honestly, I didn't think he would want to go since it was a dance place. This Friday, his field trip is the ice skating rink. He is so excited!!









I got in trouble for taking these pics when I went to school with Kyla one day! I guess I understand where that woman was coming from, only because I wouldn't want someone I don't know taking a picture of my child. When I tried to tell her that this was my daughter and my very good friends daughter, and I even handed over my camera so that she could see that Juju is in my camera. She still told me that I had to get the teachers permission. Annoyed at her, I apologized and put the camera away. I guess I never thought it was a big deal, but we all learned that this is not San Diego, people here are more uptight..... I think it is the lack of sun.



Lucille, Kyla, Juju, Kambri and Evy.

We were on our way taking our mom and dad back to the airport when our friends called us and invited us out to dinner. One of our missionaries came to visit. He was from Canada. So we went to dinner with them. It was so good, it was even better to see our friends. Here is Gabe, Elder Snook and my cute hubby!

Kambri at the restaurant. Who wants wood fired pizza when you have lip gloss?
The other 'little man'. He cracks me up daily.

One of the other ladies in his life!

Mom and Dad, thank you so much for your sacrifice to come and help us with the kids. You both do so much for us. I know as a person coming into your family, you both have welcomed me whole hearted. You have brought me in as your own and I am so grateful to have married into a sweet family. I do wished we live closer, but it makes our visits that much better only because we know our time is so precious. I love you both, we all love you both. You are wonderful grand parents and our kids are so lucky to have you!

(Look at how dang cute you all are)


What fun grandparents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaden,
I am so glad that you had fun of your field trip. Was it fun dancing to Green Eggs and Ham? I guess you will have to tell me next time we talk. You'll also have to tell me how Ice Skating was. You are too cute. Love,
Aunt Marla

Anonymous said...

Kyla,
Wow, look at how much you have grown up. I am happy that you are enjoying school. You look like you are having fun at recess. Have you done any book report lately. And you need to tell me what you new favorite book is.
Love, Aunt Marla

Anonymous said...

Kambri,
Hello, Hello!!!!! Hope your teeth are feeling better and you are able to eat good food. Call me sometime and we will sing together. Love, Aunt Marla