We have been selling things like crazy, and Kyle has been doing it all on Craigslist! LOVE that Craigslist! Well I will make this short! I did not know that Kyle googled everyone who said that they wanted to come and look at the certain objects for sale. Yesterday, Kyle googled a certain man, and he was just recently arrested for child po?n! The newspaper did a big article about this man and his arrest.
I know I get on him for being on the computer, hands down, I am grateful for his thoroughness! (is that a word).... I am grateful to craigslist, who makes it all anonymous so that this sick man has no idea who and where we are!
From,
A grateful wife and Mommy!!!
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



1 comments:
That is scary!! I'm grateful for his thoroughness, too. I'll think about that next time we sell something.
Love the quote on your sidebar.
Post a Comment