We like the San Diego Zoo. Its fun to go and walk around while Kyle is at work. Makes the time fly! I can't believe that Kyla starts school in a little over 2 weeks. I can't believe my little girl is growing up! I want the time to slow down just a little bit.
I wish I was sleeping right now! This bear cracked me up.
As we were leaving they were fixing to let a lot of Macaws fly. It was pretty cool.
Kade is for sure, my little monkey!
I had to get Kambri in.
I don't know why I love the hippos. I could just sit and look at them all day. Weirdo!!!
I love the way Kambri is looking at Kyla. I love it how she just loves both Kyla and Kade. My favorite time is in the morning when Kambri sees everyone for the first time. Kambri makes everyone feel so special in the morning time. She gets so excited to see you.
I can't believe that they were functioning before noon! (at least me) Kyla and Kacie stayed up till 12:30 and then Brielle woke up at 5:30. Then the rest of the kids woke up at 7.
Kambri found the food!
This is how I wish I could sleep! Kyla was so tired from the sleepover that she couldn't take it anymore. She was out cold for like 4 hours!
FUNNY GIRL!
CUTE!
I like going to the Wild Animal Park. They used to have a fun train ride you could ride around the "African" safari part. I love it because when it is hot, you just sit and ride and you can still see the animals.



4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great summer. That is so cute that Kyle gave you a PDQ. What an awesome hubby. We have some great memories from San Diego. We are so glad that we had that opportunity. Are you guys coming to Utah anytime soon? Miss ya, Jen
Great pictures!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the sun. Your kids are getting big! They are all so fun!
I'm jealous that you got to see Phantom of the Opera. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that music & would love to see the actual play. Glad you got to go!!
Wow! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Miss ya'll!
Wow! You're having fun down there. Your kids are so cute. Kambri is looking so big. Miss you!
Post a Comment