Sunday, August 17, 2008

Night out at Seaworld

Okay, so I am a sucker for some good Mexican food. My favorite is a place in Old Town called Cafe Coyote. I have been wanting to go there ever since we arrived in sunny San D! Well, you know Kyle, he has to do research on EVERYTHING and he found this restaurant. It is called Casa de Pico in La Mesa. It was really good. Thank you Kyle. You always take such good care of me !!

My two boys! They are best buds.



Girl club rocks!



Once in a while, ya just got to be silly even if the picture is really dorky!!



We heard from the Anderson's about the "Clyde and Seymor" show at Sea World and how funny it is. We went Friday night and they were correct.... it has a guy named Biff who makes the whole show. We didn't dare pull out the camera to take any pictures since we were in the "splash zone".



Then Kyle took the kids on Shipwreck Rapids and got DRENCHED!!





Kambri and I stayed dry though!






To end the night at Sea World they have fireworks. It was fun to see the kids reaction.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks as though you guys are having fun in sunny S. Cal. The children are growing soo fast and looking happy.

Enjoy it all becuase you have to return to th Pacific NW during the coldest and wettest period of the year.

Anonymous said...

You all are having a great time. I can't believe how fast Kam's teeth are going in.

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. It makes me want to go. Thanks for all your great comments.

Tina said...

I swear I commented on this one! I must have closed it before I published or something...anyway! You guys look like you are having a blast!