Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I guess everyone has to do it ONCE!

Well, she did a pretty good job. I could think of worse. It could have been her bangs all the way to her scalp. She has been asking me for about a week now to cut her hair. I was afraid that she would regret it. And yes, it is just hair and yes it does grow back. But if she is anything like me, it grows back painfully slow! Well, here is my big 7 year old.




She looks cute and she didn't want to smile becuase of the lack of teeth. She is my cutie and I love her snaggle tooth smile.






8 comments:

Cozzens Family said...

Kyla's hair turned out cute!
I am sooo not looking forward to the "mom I cut my own hair" stage- yikes!

Tifany said...

Wow. The little turkey! But she still looks cute with short hair:)

Unknown said...

My little girl did that when she was just about 3. A huge chunk right out of the middle of her forehand all the way to the scalp so at least you had options! LOL She looks adorable though.

Molly said...

Her hair is cute short. It really makes her and Kambri look ALOT alike. Love you guys!!

Salisbury's said...

Cute hair cut! Kenzie just got her hair cut, but not this short. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks great and growing so fast.

Marla said...

Kyla, How cute are you!!! You are beautiful, and I think you look a little older. Just remember you already did this and don't do it again. HAHA I love you and you are great. Love, Aunt Marla

Unknown said...

I was thinking the other day how cute her hair looks!

:)