We had so much fun taking the ferry over to Bremerton to see Kyle and get some Cold Stone. It was fun to see the kids run to Kyle and then take the ferry home together.

Kambri so bad wanted to get wet. I put her up on the top of the fountain and I was so afraid she would have fallen in. She got so close and all I could think about is..."I really don't want to go in after her!"

Little Miss No Fear!
So happy for older siblings to help entertain a fearless child!


We had our little kitty spayed and de-clawed. Kyla cried every single night she was gone. They kept her three nights and take my word, it was a long three days. We went and saw Tilli everyday.

Now we just need a dog. Kambri kept petting the doggies! Please Kyle..... we want a doggy!

Drinking.... that's always a good sign, right?

Playin together! The pool temp was like 86 and it was so nice!

How cute is this!?

I love Beaver! I love their celebrations for holidays! We were in the parade for the 24th. Our Uncle Rod and Aunt Alison were in Beaver (they live in China) and so everyone decided to make a float to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's 50th. They have such a beautiful posterity, we needed to show the whole town of Beaver! hahahaha

How cute are they!? Hi Anth!!!!


Kam started out on the float but then she flipped out! She was wailing and screaming and throwing her body all on the back of the boat. It was quite the scene. So Kyle had to run out in the street and get her. Here she is with Uncle Anth.... happy as can be!

Running for the candy.

Getting cooled off... compliments of the fire truck.

Kade is in the light blue shirt and he even had a late start, but I kid you not, he was on fire. Out of like 50 or so kids, and taking off late, he came in like 3rd or 4th. He's a rocket! Just so ya know, he gets it from me. I was quite the sprinter in my day!

I love this picture. We went up to Puffer Lake.

How cute are these gals! Mom, Grandma and Aunt Sharon.

Mom and Dad. 34 years and they still got it! I love you both so much.

Two best buddies. They even dress like twins. I swear, my kids are the most "luckiest" kids in the whole world. Why do you ask.... because of their grandparents. We are very blest and there isn't a day that doesn't go by that my kids don't say a prayer and thank Heavenly Father for Grandma and Grandpa. Every single day, they thank Him.

4 generations.

I am living the Cinderella life. Kyle is my prince and his family certainly are royalty and they treat me like it too.

Best friends!

Mom and dad were swinging Kaden and his pants came down. Kade thought that was pretty funny

Daddy daughter time.

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Reading books outside and we were watching storm come in over the mountains and listening to thunder. It was awesome. What a great experience.

Some good ole fashioned quality time.

This is Kambri when we were washing Mom and Dad's car.
SCARY!!!

I wanted to get Kambri's ears pierced at the same place I got Kyla's. So we went to Claire's in Logan. Poor thing!

My cute nieces. Samantha, Ashton and Tiffany. Samantha, who is 10 is taller than me. What's up with that?
The deed is done and only a mommy can give loves when her child is hurt. She loves her ears now.


This is the kind of dog we need. Kambri and Tucker
He is such a good dog and she loved every minute of him.

Sleeping in style.

On our way to Bear Lake. I love this place.


Mark, and the kids made a sand castle.


Cute cousins. Probably my last time ever going to my mom's house. Sad:(

Kambri being silly. She thinks that if she hides her face, or if she can't see you, then you can't see her. This is Kam doing her dis-appearing act.

Funny random picture of Kambri.
4 comments:
Isn't everybody taller than you?
Just kiddin!
I love Kambri's ears, too!
Wow! You did have a lot to catch up on. I love small town parades. Makes me miss Santa Clara (again!). I'm with Kambri...why sit and smile at everyone when you can just sit on the side and eat candy? :)
I love the picture of Kambri being invisible that is so cute. It looks like you have been having a fun summer!
Wow, how fun! It looks like you guys fit a lot of fun things in while you were here! I wish we could have seen you. Your kids are so darn cute. I love Kambri's new ears! One day I'll actually talk Nate into letting me pierce Claire's ears!
Have fun at Wicked! You will LOVE it!
Post a Comment