Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Baby is TWO!

Our kids have waited a very long time to come here. They love this place and had so much fun. They wished they could come all the time. I think Kambri had fun. She was getting really tired towards the end of it. I think all in all, she had a good birthday. Kyle dropped the liner in the pool yesterday during the day and the kids had fun playing outside with their friends. Jen and I were originally going to help but we got more man power so Jen and I had fun frosting the cupcakes and well, doing nothing really.

This is Kam's face when Chuck came out. She scooted as far away as she could and wanted nothing to do with him. This is a girl who is crazy and usually isn't afraid of anything, except for fireworks and Chuck-E-Cheese. Funny girl.

Kyla and Chuck.


What a great friend. She is so good to me and I am grateful for good friends. I've always felt like our friends can never take the place of family but when we don't have family around, it is the best to have good friends.

Gettin their groove on with Chuck.

Chuck was gettin a little fresh with us gals up there! All in good fun.


My man! Holding his baby thinking that she is getting big too fast. Such a wonderful daddy. We all love you Kyle! And Kambri!!



So we had a lot of fun decorating the cupcakes. It was a warm day and the frosting went on a little too good. It started to slide off by the time we got to the party place. Last year Kambri didn't want to get dirty at all with her birthday cake and this year, she did a little better, she got a little dirty.



Funny girl, riding Thumbsucker in the Kentucky Derby. She loved that ride.


Big bro, taking her for a ride. He had a blast there with his two friends.


Best friends! Aren't they cute!


My hottie!
What a girl! I love her!!

It was getting heavy and Kyle was running to my rescue.


It will be nice with water in! Yay


Birthday girl in the morning. She just captured our kitty. This is Tilli, short for Matilda.


Kyla and Tilli

3 comments:

Molly said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm so glad you got your pool goin' cause I'm totally ready to come over LOL love you Marci!

John and Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Kambri!

Tina said...

Kambri is a doll! I can't believe she's two! That means we've been here for two whole years now. Time flies.